Sunday, August 17, 2008

We woke up under a Tropical Storm Watch. Meg is upset that school may be cancelled tomorrow so she keeps checking the computer models of the storm on "Weather Underground" hoping FAY'S track moves west. She has been counting down the days till 6th grade since the last day of 5th grade. She LOVES school.
Me on the other hand, am dreading waking at 6 AM and having to actually function!
Ryan wore his new school shorts to church today...well, he started out wearing them...until they fell to his ankles!!! They are size 2. Now what do I do? Where the heck will I find size 18 months in Khaki and Navy today???
AND, I forgot to buy the boys sox!
Do you realize what a madhouse the stores will be today? Between school starting tomorrow, and people buying their hurricane supplies, the lines will be tremendous! And I thought I was SO prepared!

3 comments:

  1. You can head on over to WalMart for Ryan's clothing. In the meantime, I head over to Office Max or Depot or wherever else I haven't searched. Erin needs, of all colors invented by G-d above, YELLOW folders. With holes for a binder.

    Go online to Children's Place for Ryan's stuff. It isn't terribly expensive, & they should have his size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammie,
    We found the yellow folders at WALMART & TARGET last week. Let me know if you find WHITE ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Sandy. I agree Children's Place is a good spot for the clothes. I hope the weather steers another direction for Meg.
    6:00 am???? Wow! I guess to get everyone ready you have to start that early huh?

    ReplyDelete