Monday, August 11, 2008


I'm tired! My age is catching up with me. We spent the entire weekend painting bedrooms and moving furniture, getting ready for Hannah's arrival. What a job!
The boys went to the girls room and the girls are now in the boys room. The boys had the bigger room to accommodate their train table. That train table will have a new home...out on the patio.
The 3 little girls have Cinderella toddler beds. Yes, even though Hannah is almost 6, she's tiny, so for a little while longer the toddler beds will work. We already had 2 for Paisley and Amy. I just joined FREECYCLE.ORG and someone was giving away a Cinderella toddler bed!! How perfect was that? Saved me some $$$. 3 beds in a row, reminds me of the 3 little bears story. It looks so cute! Today I'm decorating the room. I'm off to find a little chandelier and I saw the cutest curtains with sequins and glitter at K-Mart for $10, it's their Disney Line.
Ryan wants me to put a train border in his room again, but Austin had pulled it down, not only theirs, but all the wallpaper throughout the house. I told him daddy would put a REAL train around the ceiling of the room instead. He was happy with that. OK, and when will daddy have the time to do that??? Probably NEVER! But he has wanted to for a long time now. Maybe I'll put the train border up at the ceiling where Austin can't reach it, if I can keep him off the top bunk!
I think I need a house with more bedrooms so they can all have their own decor! If this real estate slump ever goes away, that's the first thing I'm going to do...MOVE TO A BIGGER HOUSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment