Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Day 23


And no approval yet. I know I said I would keep my fingers off the keyboard, but I just can't. It's toooo sad. My friends are loosing their referrals, children they have pictures of, children they love, and their hearts are breaking. The children are loosing the love of a mommy and daddy, they are loosing a family. Vietnam is closing to the US quickly, Province by Province. Is it too far a stretch to think maybe, just maybe, the entire country will close to the US soon, and even those of us with hard and fast referrals, just waiting for our I-600 approval, or a G&R date, may never see our children? No one is safe. Our Embassy needs to move quickly to get the approvals done so the children can find their forever families before all fails.

1 comment:

  1. Sandy this is so sad! I hope it doesn't happen that way to you. I'll keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete