Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Amy will be meeting her teacher today at 1. Miss Ruth can't wait to meet Amy. Mike was at Amy's IEP meeting this AM and she will be in the afternoon class. 3 girls and 2 boys. Should be a nice little class. She goes by bus, so they said it may take 10 days. I could bring her to school, but I can;t pick her up. I have to be at Ryan;s school at 2 to pick him up, and then back home for Austin's (Amy's too) bus at 2:20. So, she must wait to start school. I don;t think that will be a problem. You should have seen the look of Sheer TERROR on her face when I told her I was taking her to school after lunch.
I think afternoon class will work perfectly. She will get on the bus at 10:45 ( ya right, think Austin, who's bus still isn't on time) and home at 2;20 with Austin. I'll have an entire 3 HOURS with just Paisley. We can grocery shop, Christmas shop, go out to lunch, or just have fun at home, ALL BY OURSELVES. She will finally get some one on one time with mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment