Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Update

No approval again today :(
My agency was expecting our approval last week, so they'll be checking to see if there's a problem. I'm lucky they're pro-active and on top of things. I hope to hear today what they found out.

Hannah's Birthday is Sept. 1, Labor Day. We thought she would be home by then, or at least I would be with her in Hanoi. Now she'll spend her 6th Birthday with no family :(

Austin had his 3rd birthday on Sat. and Amy is also 3, I now have two 3 yr olds. Everyone wanted Austin's new trucks! I should have bought more, they just don't understand the concept of Birthday presents yet. Next year we'll do Disney for his birthday. We'll have Austin, Hannah and Paisley's birthdays all within 3 weeks of each other...so, I think LABOR DAY weekend for a big Mickey Birthday Party is a perfect idea! Then we have Amy and my birthday at Halloween, so there's another good time to visit the Mouse. Oh, and Mike's Bday is Dec.29...Christmas and NYE at Mickey's House! Then there is Meg ( Jan) and Ryan (Feb) Valentine's Day, another good weekend for Disney. I feel better already. My life's coming back to normal. Disney every 8 weeks, always puts a smile on my face :) I NEED A DISNEY FIX! Maybe I'll make some reservations today!
Austin's bus came on time today!!! He was ready and waiting, and all smiles. He took his lunch today. I thought it was safer since he got that huge egg on his head while walking to the cafeteria to get his lunch last Friday. He had bent over to look at a pencil sharpener someone had dropped on the sidewalk and cracked his head on the wall of the school! Since he's in Early Intervention, they bring their lunch back to the room to eat. Now he can stay in his room and wait for the buyers to get back. Anything to make it easier on Miss Sue. AND ME!

TS FAY is finally out of our area for good! GOOD RIDDANCE! Yeah for sunshine!!

Wed. is Amy's IEP and Thursday she can start school. However, we have to wait for the bus dept. to put her in the system. ( and we ALL know how they are) So who knows when she will really start. I was told they have 10 days to add her to the bus schedule. Now, isn't this silly? The bus already stops at the house for Austin, and they're in the same school.

No School tomorrow, it's a teacher work day. YEAH! I can sleep till 7!!

1 comment: