Wednesday, October 1, 2008

~~~~~~~~NOID~~~~~~~~
Yesterday, Sept. 29 @ 2:26 AM
We received a NOID for our adoption of Hannah
We are DEVASTATED
My heart is shattered in a million pieces
Hannah was relinquished by her birth mom
This should have been an easy approval
The charges ARE FALSE
The birth mom has stated that YESTERDAY!
Hannah's birth mom WANTS her to be adopted
She WANTS her to come to America
We WILL fight this NOID
Our agency is behind us
Time is of the essence
The US Embassy has only given us
until Oct. 28 to submit a rebuttal
NOT much time at all!
We WILL rebut this NOID
We KNOW it is FALSE
Hannah will be crushed
if she's told that no one is coming for her,
that she has to live her life in the orphanage!
She is such a beautiful, spirited little girl
This is a CRUEL, CRUEL, thing to do to this child
PLEASE pray for Hannah.
We can't leave her.
Please pray for wisdom for us to know what to do
if ANYONE can help
PLEASE contact us
Thank-you
Sandy & Mike

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Sandy!! I am SO very sorry! I simply can NOT imagine what you're going through!! Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and with Hannah! Gather your strength, resolve, resources and contacts and go fight this thing!! Good luck, Mama Bear! You FIGHT this thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you have to fight. You did not come this far to give up! We will pray and hope that Hannah can come home. I am not sure what a NOID is, but it doesn't sound very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fight is on! There is absolutely no way that you can leave that sweet child to live in an orphanage just because someone forced her birth mother to sign a document she didn't understand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in complete shock when I read your title. I cannot believe it! I pray that the fact that her birthmother is in favor of her adoption is enough to get it overturned. Did the US order a DNA test? I cannot imagine the grounds for this if the birthmother signed her in and she wants her adopted. PRAYERS to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy; I am so sad to hear this. To have this adoption stopped for a lie perpetrated by our country is a tremendous travesty.

    Fight it until you win and bring her home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry! You and your family will be in my prayers that you will be able to get this overturned very quickly.

    ReplyDelete