Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I don't know what I'm complaining about...It's only been 2 weeks of waiting. I just looked at the ticker. Good thing I added it because ONE day seems like TEN when you're waiting for a referral.
My new HS/addendum is in the mail approving us for a wider range of SN/ages so We're ready on our end. we have the BEST Social Worker you can imagine!
I heard flights are going up quite a bit in Jan. Not good. I don't think I'll be traveling before that unless some miracle happens. Well, that's always a possibility.
Mike & I spent Christmas 2006 in Vietnam and I spent New Years Eve 2006 alone with Paisley there. I can do it again! Actually, that would work out pretty well since Mike wouldn't have to deal with all the kids going to school while he was in charge. Less Stress the better for him.
Let's see....all I would need would be a REFERRAL this week or next, that this new child was already paper ready....and The Embassy would approve our I-600 within a week... YA, that'll happen...
Looks like I will be traveling next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment