Friday, September 26, 2008

POO-POO

NO approval this AM. Now we put our hopes into late Sunday night/early Monday AM. Too bad the Embassy doesn't work Saturdays.

At least something is moving, my VISA application is already at the VN Embassy. HEY! Maybe I'll get my Visa AND approval Monday AM. One can only daydream :(

After hearing the news about WAMU.. I'm just grateful I'm not planning on using CCs for my travel. I would be in a panic!!

Is anyone thinking of taking their $$$ out of their bank this AM? With my travel in the near future, I'm seriously thinking about it. I need to make sure I have my cashola to get my girl. What a nightmare that would be if my bank closed.

I think I need to start a new YAHOO! group...we can't "chat" on this BLOG. I have one for each of my adoptions, why shouldn't I have one for Miss Hannah's? I'll let you know when I think of a KOOL name for it and we can all chat :)

3 comments:

  1. I think your money is safe if it is in an FDIC insured bank and the account has no more than 100 grand in it. Panicking and taking money out of the bank is not a good thing, it is potentially unsafe and does not help the economy or the banks. If you have more than 100K, you may want to open separate accounts or diversify with different banks to protect your assetts. Of course, I have no money so I don't have anything to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viv,
    ha ha ha , so your a comedian!?! I took out my travel $$$$. $100,000? Don't I wish. I don't have 100,000 pennies. What am I saying? I don't think I have 20,000 pennies. I wasn't about to take a chance on loosing my travel $$. I don't care what happens to the rest of my $$$ but I've got my travel $$ and am getting my girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you, Sandy. We had just opened a CD for our trip and I hope and pray nothing takes it away!!

    ReplyDelete