Monday, September 1, 2008

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ADD

Just in case someone in our little group here doesn't know, HANNAH isn't home to celebrate her 6th birthday with her family. She's sitting in an orphanage in Hung Yen, Vietnam, waiting for the US Embassy in HCMC to approve our I-600 so I can go get her.
SO.....if there are any Embassy employees reading this BLOG :) please, please, please, go take a look at our paperwork.
HEY, I'm a mom, I'm not above begging!!

Our facilitator in Vietnam was kind enough to take a cake and baby doll to Hannah, from us, for her birthday. She knows we love her and want to bring her home as soon as we can.

OOPS! This just in, HURRICANE HANNA has just been born! Looks like we're in the "cone", but should be missed since we're in South Florida and HH is headed to Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment