Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's Wednesday!

Hi Gang,
It's Wednesday and no approval yet. I guess you figured that out since you didn't hear me SCREAMING!
My Visa application is on it's way to the Vietnam Embassy in San Francisco via FEDEX right now! I decided to get a 3 month Visa so I didn't have to worry about expediting when the call comes to "GET YOUR TICKETS AND VISA" I want to be ready to go on a moments notice so I'm getting prepared. I told T. to make that G&R ASAP and I'll be there!
This weekend I'll have Hannah all packed and most of my stuff too. I even have my hair color waiting for a last minute touch-up :) I do have to pick up a few things for Hannah, since it won't be blistering hot when I'm there. Amy and Hannah are the same size, although 2 years apart, so Amy inherited all Hannah's cute summer clothes. At least they're going to good use. She looks SO cute going to pre-school in them.

Everyone still loves school. Ryan hasn't had anymore problems with the biter and Megan is maintaining all "A"s . She loves Middle School. Amy is in love with her teachers, Ms Ruth and Ms Daisy, and Austin is progressing nicely. Now, if he could just get the hang of using the potty!

Time for Amy's bus, so I better go. Paisley and I are decorating for HALLOWEEN today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are getting ready for Hannah. Can't wait for her to be home where she belongs. Glad everything is going well with all the kids in school. Enjoy Halloween decorating. This year Rachel is afraid of the scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete