Tuesday, September 16, 2008


It's 9:30 AM in Hanoi, Vietnam right now and sweet little Hannah should be waiting for her labs to be drawn at one of the US Embassy approved facilities. There are no appointments to be made, you just show up, wait, and hope there is room for you that day. Someone from Hannah's orphanage brought her to Hanoi this morning, a 3 hour drive, just to have her labs re-drawn for the US Embassy. I sure hope it gets done today, and I really hope the Embassy will approve our I-600 quickly, once they get the new labs. I can be ready to travel within a week!!
Hannah has known she has a family for 6 months now and cries to come home every time T visits her orphanage. She always asks her if she brought her mommy with her so she can go home. Poor baby!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, I will be praying that the labs are drawn and the US Embassy will move quickly to let you go and bring Hannah home.

    Susan and Kate
    Riverview, FL

    ReplyDelete