Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WHAT DAY IS TODAY????????


Oh ya, it's Tuesday.

We have all been sick for so long :( Ryan started last Tuesday night with an ear infection, then was out of school the rest of the week. That weekend he started coughing. Well, the "A" team wasn't going to be outdone by Ryan, so they decided to get it too. Then poor Meg, who REFUSES to miss any school, got it Sunday night. Paisley waited till Monday .
I am up to my ears in runny noses, coughing, and fevers! Not to mention crying, clingy babies.
Oh, but Mr. Ryan had another trick up his sleeve. He slept with us all week and coughed in our faces :( Yep, mommmy and daddy are sicker than the kids :(
To make matters worse, the smoke is awful from the fires in the Everglades. When you're awake at 5 AM wondering thru your house smelling smoke, you know it's time for your hubby to seal the windows and doors better. HOME DEPOT this weekend! ( If we have the strength).

And if I could just get up the strength to get to the garage, I could find my duct tape!!! Paisley and Austin are ready for potty training! I keep finding dry diapers and puddles of PEE all over the floors!
And why won't anyone take any naps? I would LOVE a nap. These little "darlings" get into more stuff sick than when they are well.

I hear someone in my china cabinet...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Viv,
    I'm as miserable as the kids right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that everyone is sick. It is definitely hard when the mommy goes down as well.

    The smoke situation has been totally out of hand. David & Erin don't even allow me to let the dog for fear that my asthma will kick in.

    ReplyDelete