Saturday, May 3, 2008

JOY Comes in the Morning

Good Morning! No, I should say GREAT morning!!!!!

I woke up to the BEST news I could hear!!! I woke up to an email from my agency's facilitator in Vietnam. Oh what wonderful news she sent. As you know we are playing "Beat the Clock" with BCIS and the DIA in Vietnam. We need our dossier logged in BEFORE July 1 in order to bring our sweet girl home. We are waiting for ONE piece of paper, and once we get it, we have to send it "here and there" to get checked and rechecked :) you know how paperwork goes...well, she said Vietnam will accept a FAXED copy until the original gets there. WHEW! We are going to make the deadline!!! PRAISE GOD!!!! It's all working out in HIS timing :)

I think I'll go shopping! She also said our sweetie likes things that make her look pretty, and another girl in her orphanage got a really cute shirt from her mommy and she would like to have one too. I don't know what that shirt looks like, but the "little darlings" and I will be going to Target to get the most "glitzy" T-shirt we can find, and some hair bows, and oh, I think I can think of a hundred girly things to send :)

Have a GREAT day today, I know I will!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandy!!!
    OK, since I probably won't be there for the shower or welcome home party (I am inviting myself already!), I would love to send a little welcome gift. Please send me an email with her Chinese zodiac sign (year of the?) and her clothing size.
    And then send me your address (and phone number) so I can mail it to you via UPS!
    Email: stubborn_snooky@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear your happy news. Will Mike be traveling with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the newest Poko. Bring her on home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh the first shopping trip for your new daughter! Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammie,
    Mike will be staying home. As much as he wants us to be together when we first meet "MAIZIE", with 5 at home, even though Meg is a big help, it's alot to ask someone to watch them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy that you got wonderful news!!!

    I am so happy for you all.

    Lesa

    ReplyDelete