Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TUESDAY

Good Morning!

Something's burning :( I guess it's the Everglades. It was supposed to be a glorious sunny day, but we are smoke filled this morning.

The "A" team's Boo-Boos are all healed and they are off and running this morning. Scaring each other with rubber gloves.

Poor Ryan, we got up late this morning and he was still chewing breakfast as he ran to the bus.

Woke up to an email about the rained out game. We play tonight at 6PM and if we win, we play again at 7:30. So much for watching the Indiana Primary results. I was looking forward to sitting down and watching tonight. OH, Did I tell you I'm a FOX NEWS Junkie? Although I do like MORNING JOE now.

It's too quiet, I gotta run............

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad there were no serious injuries. I like the idea of attaching them to you to help clean. Sounds like a plan.

    ReplyDelete