Monday, May 5, 2008

My Little MONKEY'S Strike Again!

Well, They just can't be good for 5 minutes!
Meg had her last softball game of the season tonight ( got rained out so we will have one more) It's the play-offs, her team lost their first game so they have one more try. Anyhow, I was getting sippy cups ready to go and doing the dinner dishes before leaving (never got them finished) and all of a sudden I hear tremendous SCREAMING coming from Ryan and Austin's room. ALL 4 Monkey's are in there and the door is closed. Now, I'm a multi-tasker, I was also on the phone with my sister Jan. So, I go to their room planning on telling them to "calm down" and was shocked with what I saw when I opened their door! There were the 4 of them screaming and crying in the middle of the room and the HEAVY triple dresser knocked over, tipped and laying against the bunk bed ( thank GOD the bed was in the way) all the drawers hanging open touching the floor with the clothes still neatly folded in them. Well, my heart stopped as I scanned the room for 4 intact children, I screamed "gotta go" to Jan and threw the phone on the bed. It took forever to push the dresser back upright and of course some of the drawers are broken. Mr. Austin has "boo-boo's" on his leg and Amy has one on her face. The 2 climbers!! I can't even trust them in the bedroom now. They were supposed to be watching Peter Pan. I guess I'll have to tie them to me from now on and they can help me clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment