Saturday, February 13, 2010

CELEBRATING!


































































BIRTHDAYS

GOTCHA'S

VALENTINE'S DAY

&

ASIAN NEW YEAR


We spent the day at DOWNTOWN DISNEY and had a great time. Even though it was FREEZING!! brrrrrr it was 45 in Orlando today. Too cold for this South Florida family, that's for sure.

So, we drove up, shopped till we dropped, and ate at the the Rain Forest Cafe'. mmm mmm good! They all ate everything!

My birthday bunch had a good time, my Chinese New Year and TET crew enjoyed themselves, we spent lots of $$, and we had fun.

And let me tell you a little secret...there is no Depression or Recession in DISNEY! The Marketplace was packed at 11:45 AM, not a parking slot to be had, (and don't forget the buses), and the stores were jammed. You should have seen the lines at the LEGO store...50 deep!! Yes, I said 50, it might have been 60 and there were 2 lines of them and 5 or 6 cashiers at each one. Yes, I was the unlucky one standing in one of those lines for LEGOS I could have bought much cheaper at TARGET, but it was Ryan's Birthday gifts and he was just so excited to buy Legos at the LEGO STORE! And the Rain Forest was packed too. And you should have seen all the glittery little princesses walking around. No, there is no Recession or Depression when it come to MICKEY'S HOUSE!

OYE! That's a lot of driving in one day. I can't wait to rest tomorrow, doing laundry, homework, cleaning, grocery shopping. What a treat that will be. At least I wont be driving for 6 hours! Next time, Mike comes along and we stay a week!

I know I have double pics posted, but I have no idea how to delete it, so it stays.

One more thing, I don't want to take a stroller with me again to Disney. What a pain in the A$$. {{sigh}} Like THAT'S going to happen :(

ha ha , I just thought of something...Mike and I should GO ALONE! What a concept...we could actually look at things in the shops, not have to count heads every 5 seconds, and have a drink or two... sounds good doesn't it? OOPS, too late, we have a PokoPack and they like Mickey's House just as much as I do.

After a 3 hours sleep in the car, they're all wide away watching Olympic reruns! I'm off to bed...












3 comments:

  1. It was wonderful seeing you & your Pack last night! Each & every one of your beautiful children just shine, & you look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics! Looks like you had a blast. Happy Birthday to the Birthday bunch:) Happy Valentine's Day! AND Happy New Year!

    Lots of love to you all.

    Chad, Kristy, Bethany, Colin, and Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you all had a blast. Did you go without Mike? You and the Pack?

    If so, brave woman you are.

    ReplyDelete