Tuesday, February 16, 2010

5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

With our Sweet Megan
5 years ago today
we met our little girl
Yue Meng Yan
I know everyone says
"Where has the time gone"?
but really, it has flown by.
It seems like yesterday when we got the call.
Oh I remember it well,
Not the baby we were expecting,
no
this little girl was almost 8 years old
all I can say is
GOD'S plans are ALWAYS perfect
Thank you
Father in Heaven
for this precious child
What would our life be
without her?
Megan Noel' Meng Yan
we love you
with ALL our hearts
xoxo
Mommy & Daddy
















2 comments:

  1. Megan,

    You're a beautiful young lady. I know you make your mom & dad very proud.

    Candy, David & Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. How well I remember that sweet little girl who came home. So quiet & shy. Now? She's blossomed into quite the young lady. It has been a pleasure to see Meg grow into the person she is now.

    ReplyDelete