Thursday, January 22, 2009

PAISLEY'S HAIR

Here she is... Candy Cane face and all. And you see that natural split in her bangs? NO, that's a hole she cut out of them another day. She has a long history of being a beautician. When I found her she was under the kitchen table, her head bent to one side, with scissors in her left hand, and holding a 12 inch long chunk of hair out with her right, just getting ready to snip. I didn't get to her in time. It came off and joined the other 8 long chunks laying evenly spaced all around her little body. She is very organized you know...everything has to have it's place! So now she has a LONG SHAG. Remember that haircut? As long as we wear her hair down you can't tell, although it's REALLY thin now. Ponytails are something else since the crown of her head is only 3 inches long all around. At least she cut it evenly and didn't scalp herself all on one side.










4 comments:

  1. I wonder why kids always want to cut their hair. I had Kate's cut into a short bob, since it was easier than fighting with her and trying to keep her from cutting it herself or having her friend cut her her hair again for her. Now I wonder why I waited, I love it and so does she.

    Susan and Kate
    Riverview FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie no matter what her hair looks like. We have experienced with our girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! I would have freaked out. She's still a cutie. It will grow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerri did the same thing, and tried to hide the hair under the tablecloth. Luckily she cut off the sides at an angle so it does not look so bad!

    ReplyDelete