Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ADOPTION UPDATE


For the few people left following my BLOG ( I seem to have lost a lot of followers when they realized I am a PRO-LIFE McCain-Palin supporter, here's the latest...
We few families waiting for second referrals from Vietnam have heard this week, we have not been forgotten. The Vietnam and US Gov. DO care about our cases and will discuss plans for us sometime this spring. Yes, I know, spring is a long way off, but at least we have not been told GOOD-BYE, SEE-YA, TAKE-A-HIKE. I'm VERY optimistic, when the 2 gov. get together, a solution can be worked out and we will indeed bring home another wonderful child from Vietnam. I just can't wait for that phone call.

6 comments:

  1. Spring's not too bad...that's just a couple months away!

    And I'm sorry to hear about Paisley's hair...but thanks for the reminder to rid our house of scissors. LOL!!

    I didn't leave your journal (even though I'm a pro-life Obama supporter... ;-) )--I've just been really really busy lately--starting my doctoral dissertation process this week, having a baby next week...you know, typical mom stuff. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good news! Sorry I have been out of touch, it has nothign to do with politics, lol. I was visiting my Mom in Florida and they have horrible dial up service so I could not view your blog at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be reading and waiting for more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. So we disagree about politics. No big deal to me. I would say that just makes us lucky to live in a country where we can disagree & still move on.

    I'm glad to hear that Vietnam hasn't forgotten you & the other families. Good news to start the new year. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I'm still here and I am a strong believer that differences are what make life interesting. Wouldn't it be borig if we all thought alike and then what we have to chat about. The one and most important thing we can agree on is that all children deserve a family no matter where they wait for us.

    Susan and Kate
    Riverview FL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sandy,
    I'm a Pro-life Obama/Biden person, but I'm still visiting your blog. ha
    Same as Allison, being very busy here....
    Glad to hear things are still being considered.

    ReplyDelete