Sunday, January 11, 2009

FACEBOOK


FACEBOOK.......... What the heck is it? I have all these invites to be friends with people..OK, I figured out how to get to FACEBOOK and even clicked on the "friends" and have been doing that for months. But I have NO IDEA what it is. I read Lori's BLOG the other day and she is hooked on it. Oh MY, That's all I need. Another computer thing to suck me in! Anyhow, who can tell me what FACEBOOK is for and what we do with it??? Oh, and what it TWITTER? I don't even want to go there! I heard Shari talk about that and also they were talking about it on FOX NEWS one Sunday morning, the newscasters were upset because there moms were using TWITTER now too! Guess it's a Young person's thing?

4 comments:

  1. You're so funny! I am on Facebook and don't use it because I just can't get hooked on anything right now. Don't have enough time for myself. I accept invites, and that's about it. When you find out what it's all about, tell me. I've heard of Twitter too, but I really don't even want to know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Facebook & Twitter are social networks. While I haven't joined Twitter, I LOVE Facebook. It's a great way to stay in touch, see what your friends are up to, find old friends & more.

    If my dad can do it Sandy, so can you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just as hooked as Lori. It's better than MySpace, and a great way to keep in touch with everyone.

    ReplyDelete