Thursday, April 17, 2008

WELCOME

Welcome to our family's BLOG. With 10 kids and one on the way, we are a happy,busy, crazy gang. Mike and I are the proud parents of 8 girls and 2 boys. Michelle, Kimberly (Kim), Tracy, Elizabeth ( Betsy), Wendy, Megan, Ryan, Amy, Austin ( The "A" Team) and Paisley. Our first 5 were tummy babies, the last 5 grew in our hearts, and our hearts are growing again because very soon, one small 5 year old little girl will be coming home.

I want to thank Tina, from "The Story of You" for designing my BLOG. It's beautiful! So much more than I could have imagined. I'm so happy with the way it turned out. We used Tina's "The Story of You" for 3 of our adoptions and they were wonderful travel journals, now she is also designing BLOGS.

So, sit down, have a cup of coffee and welcome to The Adventures of The Poko Pack. I can promise you, there is NEVER a dull moment here :)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah you finally posted to your pretty blog!!!!! Now get some pics up and get to telling Poko tales while I drink my coffee!!!!
    Much Luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy and Mike,
    You are such wonderful parents! God is blessing you once again. I can't wait to follow your journey.
    Laura M

    ReplyDelete
  4. SANDY AND MIKE,
    GOD HAS TRULLY BLESSED YOUR CHILDREN AND THE WORLD WITH PARENTS LIKE BOTH OF YOU. I WILL NEVER FORGET OUR TIME IN VIETNAM, THE UPS AND DOWN BUT OH, IT WAS WORTH EVERY EVENT. MAY GOD BE WIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I AM SO GLAD LAURA SHARED YOUR SITE WITH ME.
    SANDRA APLIN (LAURA MORGAN'S MOTHER)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy! Just letting you know that I'm here, waiting to watch as you go back to Vietnam. :)

    ~Ally (from Adoppt's group, Jocelyn and Brandon's mom. :) )

    ReplyDelete