Thursday, June 18, 2009

UGH! She cut her hair AGAIN!

Do they NEVER learn? Paisley came up to me yesterday with this sly look on her face and something hiding in her hand. I asked " What's in your hands"? She looked so proud as she opened her hands and help up a nice clump of hair "TAKE MY PICTURE"! DANG! We will never grow this hair! I asked her "What have you done?" And she says " Only boys cut their hair"? The boys just got buzz jobs for the summer. I guess I should be grateful she didn't go that far!!

1 comment:

  1. I think we broke Kate of this the last time. She is now sporting her "retro China haircut". Sam chopped it off the day before school was out. So she has a pixie cut. Hoping it grows fast now that she is getting more nutritious food than before she came home. She is very petite for all her height so she can carry the look, but it does show off her "flat" head in the back.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete