Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good morning everyone. I have had many private emails and phone calls asking why I removed my "adoption posts". "Did I get into trouble? " "What happened?"
No, no, nothing like that, even though Mike joked that he would visit me in the Federal Pen and my sister called and said she would use her AAA bail bond service to pay my bail if needed. ( thanks Pat).
No, it was nothing like that. And no I didn't get into any trouble, I was even so bold as to forward my posts to my gov. representatives. Because of my posts I had a very nice conversation with someone at DOS/USCIS who is a new voice in my little "Circle of Friends" at the DOS. And ETHICA may try and help us, that would be wonderful, they do such great work in the adoption community. Anyhow, my posts served it's purpose. I got my story out there where it needed to be.
But my BLOG was turning ugly. It seemed to have a life of it's own and that was not my original intention. I started this BLOG to celebrate my family and chronicle the lives of our newly adopted children. I wanted to show the positive side of adoption. But you all have now learned of the ugly side too. And it happens more than you know.
So, I decided to delete those posts and get back to the original reason for this BLOG, my gorgeous little dumplings God has blessed us with and the trials and tribulations of THE POKO PACK.
I'm also going to delete the travel section of this BLOG. I doubt Hannah will be coming home, but if she does, you'll be the first to know!

4 comments:

  1. AMEN, SISTER!! You go girl!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nicely put and true...Post more pics of the kids-- everyone enjoys seeing happy children!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we have to blurt out the negativity just to get it out of our system. Once it's out, we can let go of the awfulness & move on. I believe that's what you have done.

    Now where are the pics of those gorgeous kids!?

    I'm still waiting!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammie,
    You always know the right thing to say. Thank-you

    ReplyDelete