Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2009


That's right, HALLOWEEN 2009. I'm thinking ahead! I just got done cleaning Austin's carpet, and Austin is now out of timeout! But the 3 little ones are running around like KIDS ON SUGAR right now, and I don't even believe in sugar highs! Amy, the one that said nothing about Paisley and the nail polish, remember? Came out to tell me, after the fact, Austin opened Ryan's Halloween candy. So, I stop downloading the Hanoi Flood pictures for this BLOG and go look for Austin. There he is in the boys bedroom, standing in a sea of candy and candy wrappers. Bits of chocolate spit all over the lime green carpet ( that's getting replaced but that's another story) chewed skittles everywhere, lollipops sucked and stuck to the carpet and under the dresser. You get the picture. Poor Ryan, he's still at Sunday school and all his candy is now in the trash. So, I have now decided...next Halloween will be spent at WDW and there will be NO CANDY in this house anymore!!! Now to figure out how to pay for Disney passes for this tribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment