Thursday, June 19, 2008

RYAN


My little man is having surgery today. Ryan is having his nose revised, and I can't imagine WHAT his little face will look like this afternoon. For those of you who don't know Ryan, he's 5 yrs old, from Dongguan China, and the cutest little guy ever! Ryan was born with bilateral CL/CP 3rd degree, needing MAJOR repairs. This will be Ryan's 5th surgery. He's such a little trooper. He left with daddy this morning with a big smile on his face and a backpack full of Thomas the Tank trains. Mike loves taking him for his surgeries, I guess it's his time to bond. So, off my boys went in the rain this AM. Now I sit and wait for updates...and Mike is NOT good at updating! It's going to be a LONG DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Will keep Ryan in our thoughts and prayers today. What a brave little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Meg.....so proud of you you are a smart little cookie....and beautiful

    Love Miss Jolene
    Jade and Emma's Mama

    ReplyDelete