Saturday, June 21, 2008

RYAN UPDATE

Ryan did great last night. He slept though the night snuggled up to dad. This morning he had eggs and sausage for breakfast. I took the ear thing off and now he hears much better. It's only for sleeping anyhow. He's back to normal already, running around like a madman, playing with "Cranky Bugs" and all his trains. I'm thinking of putting Meg's softball helmet on him, it has a face mask!
Now, cleaning his nose is another story. He's having none of it, unless it's really running! YUCK, not a pretty sight. I was just thinking, what's this going to look like come Thursday morning? I'm being as gentle as I can be, but this HAS to get done! I can just imagine the infection...OK, I'm a nurse, I can figure this out and get around a squirming 5 yr old.
Pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy,

    She is beautiful. Can't wait to see the smile that will surely light up both her face and your heart.

    Susan and Kate
    Tampa, FL

    ReplyDelete