Monday, June 16, 2008

LET'S TALK ADOPTION


We are waiting for our "Official Referral" any day now and I'm going CRAZY! I can't stay away from the computer. I'm checking every 5 minutes for an email from my agency so I can post her pictures!!!! Who am I kidding? I check for an email every time I walk past my bedroom. She's SOOO CUTE! Poor Maizie has no name yet, but she sure has brothers and sisters loving her and wanting her home, not to mention a mom and dad anxious to get the last of their brood under one roof. Well, at least all in the same country :)
What can I tell you about Maizie? Well, she is very tiny, so the measurements say, will be 6 soon, and just got a REALLY short haircut. She has been told she has a family and cries for her mommy and daddy to come get her.
Her package arrived last week and she liked what we sent, but cried and cried because she thought she was going home that day! POOR BABY!!! My heart is breaking for her.

No, I haven't started my "stuff" yet, the kids were in the pool all morning. But nap time is coming and then I'm definitely starting. If I don't get movin' soon, I'll be traveling alone, and although that's not so bad, Maizie wants to meet her daddy.
OK, I'm off to tackle the nap time tears, then off to the "STUFF" for some fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Price of food....OMG. Was at super Target yesterday for their 10 for $10 deals. Needed milk and it as 4.04/gal for 2%. So off to Costco where I could get for the low (LOL) price of $3.54 per gallon.

    Looking forward to seeing the bows and stuff.

    Susan and Kate
    Tampa, FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking forward to seeing you post your referral and picture(s) too!!!
    And hurry up with the stuff, it takes awhile to ship to Canada!

    ReplyDelete