Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ONE MORE SLEEP

And we are on our way to China! I'm almost packed, except for last minute things. Tomorrow I need to make a run to Walmart and Kohl's, get the kids school clothes ready for the next 2 weeks, and grocery shop. Right now I'm still doing laundry for the kids and triple checking my paperwork. I know, I know, what did I do all week, right? I don't know. Shopped a lot. and walked around in disbelief that this was actually going to finally happen after 2+ LONG years!

4 comments:

  1. yeah God!!!! can't wait to follow you every step of the way!!!!! love you!

    jan (friends of the other 'sandy')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair winds and following seas....looking forward to following your adventure!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels my friend! Praying for you guys! Guess I need to pray for Mike as well since he is going to be holding down the fort...right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo we are SOOOOOOOOOOo excited for you!!!
    I kept saying today, I am so happy and I am not even traveling yet!!!!

    Have Fun!!!
    Kathleen and family

    ReplyDelete