Sunday, May 16, 2010

Almost packed!  My airport shuttle has been reserved, they'll pick us up at 3:45 AM Thursday night..what an AWFUL time.  Am I supposed to go to sleep? Get up at 2:30 and take a shower and do my hair?  Who's gonna do that?  What if I go to sleep and sleep in?  Remember HOME ALONE?  That's my nightmare.  At the prices flights are now (mine went from $1200 to $4300) I can't afford to miss any!
OK, break time over, back to packing, I've only put it off a week, my piles of clothes were getting dusty so I thought I better put them in a suitcase.

6 comments:

  1. Morning Sandy - based on the last three posts I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are getting alittle excited about the pending trip? ;)

    hugs - Blessings on your journey - and looking forward to following the adventure!

    aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and reference names....Reading down the list of the kids - "and Jenny" just trips right off your tounge! 'And Julie" works too - but don't know if you'd like to use that as short for Juliet!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the name should be "Penelope Primrose Poko" from the Biggest Dumpling

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're TOO funny my Biggest Dumpling
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah Joy is what we chose for our daughter.... so I have to go with that :) :)

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, time as flown by. Two more sleeps (well one and a catnap maybe) and you are on your way. Are you traveling alone this time? Have you decided on a name? Is your stomach in knots...

    Susan and Kate
    Riverview FL

    ReplyDelete