Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School started yesterday!
YEAH for me!!
My little boys were loaded down with school supplies for their classrooms. Don't get me started on why we have to supply the public schools when we pay super high property taxes here in South Florida...
So, my 4 little cuties went to school yesterday.
Ryan was all smiles as usual and Megan, well, let's just say Megan has been waiting for this day since the last day of 6th grade. She was upset they had no homework assignments last night. "What's the point of going to school if they don't give us homework? Isn't that the purpose of being in school" ? Oh, Meg is in Violin class for 2 semesters MAYBE, they told her because of budget cuts there may not be enough violins to go around and she may have to supply her own ..... I DON'T THINK SO! I should buy a violin for 2 semesters? Is it me? Am I the one not thinking correctly here? I know there will be no violin purchased in this house. A baby grand piano was enough!
Molly, poor Molly, she dreaded the first day of Middle School as it was, half way through the day, they discovered they put her in 7th grade classes! And of course they couldn't fix it until today. SO today is another FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL for her. I hope today is a better day for her.
Mr. Austin was happy to get on the bus and see Miss Sue again, He had orientation last Thursday so knew he was going back to his "other mommy". Of course today was a different story. The bus driver had to get off the bus and give him hugs to get him back on this morning. Tomorrow she said to send him with some toys to play with. Poor Baby!
My little girls were happy to be home alone. They went grocery shopping and to McDonalds for lunch.
Today they are lonely and want to know when they are going to McDonalds and when will Ryan be home.
Austin
Austin

Amy


Paisley



Ryan





Ryan






Molly & Megan




Molly









Megan






1 comment:

  1. Your kids are all so beautiful. I can't believe how long Meg's hair has gotten. Just beautiful kids.

    ReplyDelete