Friday, August 14, 2009

It's been too long since I've posted. We've been really busy. Lots of iron's in the fire. Lots of things going on behind the scenes.
Where did Summer go???
School starts Monday the 24th. I'm looking forward to that more than the kids are. Although I'm not looking forward to getting up early. Well, I do get up early, but now I'll have to function early. No more grabbing a cup of tea and heading to the computer to check emails while waiting for the littles to wake up one at a time. I guess I'll be cooking early breakfasts. Ryan can't go without his eggs. I started making MICKEY EGGS so now everyone is eating them. I bought this egg thing years ago at Disney and only this week started using it. So now our "eyeball" eggs look like a MICKEY head. then I cut the toast with the thing and they have matching eggs and toast. FUN FUN FUN!
Sunday we're going to Sanibel Island to see the new baby and celebrate Kim's birthday with her. Can't wait to see Mr. Lucus.
Ryan has more testing scheduled this month in preparation for his next surgery. Thank goodness Mike has a job where he can take off anytime he needs to. He takes Ryan to all his appointments. What a good daddy! He's having a swallowing test on Monday and in 2 weeks another test where they put a camera down his nose to watch him talk. My poor baby. He's such a brave little boy.
We were just on the DISNEY site looking at passes. GEESH! What are they thinking? Our passes expired and it'll take a stimulus check to renew them all. The big girls want to go in Oct. Amy and my birthday are a day apart and close to Halloween so maybe we will go for MICKEY'S NOT SO SCARY HALLOWEEN PARTY.
Do you hear that? QUIET~~~ they are all sleeping. Ahhh peace and quiet.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't the prices ridiculous. We just had Sam's renewed and Kate's, mine and my sisters all come due in November-right in the middle of holiday season shopping, what were we thinking. We use them all the time though, so overall it is worth it.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete