Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HAPPY NEWS FOR ME


My sister is moving back to FLORIDA!!! Her husband has been transferred back from Texas, and this time she will be here on the East Coast. I'm so excited to be able to see her again! She's my baby sister and my "Disney Buddy". Tia has 10 kiddos, 5 bio and 5 adopted, 2 China, 2 VN and 1 dom. Sorta like me. She had lived on the west coast and we would both leave our hubbies home to work and meet at MICKEY"S HOUSE with all the kids. Well, we didn't have ALL the kids at the time. We had such great times. we would stay at the Polynesian, and have a blast. I think the Polynesian may be out of our budgets for awhile, Thanks to this Depression OOPS, I meant REcession, but we'll still have a great time at the POP Century!! Meg loves the free ICCEE machine there.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Having family close is such a blessing. I miss mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will your sister be moving in the area? That's great that she's coming back to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be at the POP with you but at least we'll be at Disney, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that your sister is moving closer!

    I am giving you a special Lovey Award! Come by my blog to pick it up!

    *smoochies*

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news!! I can imagine how happy both you & Tia are.

    ReplyDelete