Saturday, January 26, 2013

IS IT 2013 ALREADY?

     I can't believe it's been 3 months since I've posted. 
     I needed to take a break and regroup ( I even turned off my yahoo! adoption groups)  but I didn't think it would take me this long to get back to blogging.
     Our family has been so busy since summer.  9 10 kids in school this year, spending Thanksgiving in Denver, Christmas, adding our last little "NUT", and lots of birthdays, homework, Dr. & dentist visits, & SHOPPING! you get the picture.  I have been BUSY!
    But, I'm back, I even turned on my adoption groups again. I'm so ready to get back to the Magical Moments of The Poko Pack. It's now a 10 pack!  We added Hailey Oct. 11, 2012.  Hailey is 14 and from China. 
     Gotta run, lots of hungry kids need breakfast then we are off to WDW today so Hailey can experience roller coasters for the first and last time in her life.  More on Hailey later.

4 comments:

  1. You just have to update us on the newest one, can't wait to hear all about her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is definately a great deal to know about this subject.

    I like all the points you made.
    Feel free to visit my web blog ... coq10 supplement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back Sandy! Looking forward to more!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been out of the loop too! I am so glad you are going to start blogging again! I love following all your treasures. I bet they are all getting so big since we seen them last. Hope you are all doing good! I will be praying for a speedy recovery for Hailey.

    I on the otherhand have pretty much quit blogging and mainly use facebook. It just stinks that we can't get internet at home. I will be so glad when we know what is going on with our house (is our renter going to buy or leave). We are ready to get to Birmingham.

    Hoping for a Disney trip in 2014. We would love to get together again!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete