Sunday, November 6, 2011

OH! what a mess we've made.
My house looks like a bomb went off. NO PHOTOS!! I guess there's no turning back now. We're committed! (maybe that should read we NEED committed)
We're at 15 extra-large boxes and counting just in the playroom. Ya think they may have too much? It's mostly the girls dolls...I did throw ONE away. Of course that's not counting the 6 big plastic containers the boys have for Thomas trains and LEGOS! And I have to pay someone to move all this junk "somewhere".
There are 20 boxes of varying sizes staring at me from the foyer. I guess they won't pack themselves.
Time to get the kids dressed for Sunday School.

1 comment:

  1. Ain't it great to get a 'purge' going? ;) Think of all the room you'll have to fill back up!!

    Oh - and LOVE the countdown clock!

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete