Monday, March 15, 2010

SORRY, NO PICTURES

But it's been so long since I've posted I wanted to say SOMETHING...
Let's see, What's been happening around here?
Amy got "graduation" pics done....AT PRE-SCHOOL! That's so crazy to me, but they sure are cute. She starts K in the fall. Of course I'll post one when I get them back. Her school takes fantastic photos.
The girls got "Twinkle Toes" shoes yesterday. They LOVE them and are hopping all around the house making them light up.
Of course the boys had to have light ups too, so they got Sketchers race car shoes.
MAN, shoes are expensive when you don't buy them at TARGET. Especially when you buy 7 pairs at once...there were sandals on sale for the girls :)
I've been doing quite a bit of much needed retail therapy lately and the girls closets are about full. Austin has 7 new outfits too.
Poor Ryan, I can't find shorts long enough for him. His waist is a size 2 but he needs a size 6 for length.
Ryan got his expander in 3 weeks ago. We were at the ortho this morning and it's working!! His back molar has already moved to the outside! YIPPEE! Just 14 more turns and we will be done with the expander part of his palate treatment, I think. Then comes the braces to move his front teeth from being sideways, yes, they really are completely sideways, to straight. He's SO excited and such a good boy when it comes to anything medical.
Poor Pitiful Paisley, she wants her hair in a ponytail/bun like MULAN, but she cut so much of it off, ALL OVER HER HEAD, she looks like she put her finger in a light socket when I pull it all up. There are short pieces ALL over her head. I don't know how she cut so much in so many places, and so SHORT!
The big girls had FCATS last week. Molly was worried, but Meg loved it.
Mike was on vacation for 12 days, that was awesome! We didn't get anything done around here, but he needed some time to relax after working 7 days a week for so long. It was nice having someone else do all the school dropoffs and pickups, he loves that stuff, so he says. Just wait honey, when you do it more than 2 weeks it's a drag. He did say " I see why you're never home". Yep, I'm always carting someone somewhere. If I'm home 2 hours at a time I'm lucky.
Can't wait for summer and no school, just pool and relaxing.
DISNEY.... Gotta go this summer. The "MAIN STREET ELECTRICAL PARADE" is back!!! We just have to show the kids the BEST Disney Parade Ever!!! So, season tickets are trying to find their way into the budget.
Summer....
House Painting ( outside)
New Landscaping
repair sprinklers ( that will be a JOB)
redo the driveway
New Roof
New Screen Enclosure around the pool
retile the pool
Hmmmmm....sounds like a lot of $$$ to me.
And YES, we're getting the house ready to sell, but not till NEXT summer. By then hopefully houses will be moving again. We really could use more bedrooms and a bigger kitchen. The little kids want STAIRS, the big girls want their own bedrooms, I want 6 bedrooms ( minimum), an upstairs laundry, and a separate room for my baby grand, and Mike wants to be debt free. Somehow I don't think he will get his wish.
OK, that's enough rambling for now...



3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a very comprehensive update. LOL I can't wait until you get the DW passes and we can meet up for a day at the happiest place on earth.

    We are doing Cancun this summer, looking forward to getting away and enjoying a week of R&R

    Susan and Kate
    Riverview FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how you all do it, and still find room for more (to do)!
    Ryan is a trooper, you can tel him we are very proud of him, he is so brave.
    Hair will grow back, maybe wanting a Mulan bun will be enough incentive to stay away from scissors?
    Don't know if you heard, but you can get a free day at WDW by doing charity work - you can get more info on Disney's website, and anyone age 6 and over is eligible. So while you save up for the season passes, you can sneak a weekend trip there? ;o)
    Good luck with the sale of the house next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick go do charity work and come up this weekend and see me at Disney!!!! This will be our 1st trip there without you! Sad I have only been there with you and the kids!!!! Back to packing!!!
    XOXOXOXOXO
    Land the Z's

    ReplyDelete