Monday, March 14, 2011

It's been a busy few days around here. First Juliet, now Ryan. My little man had surgery again today. Poor little guy, he's had more than his fair share. Today was supposed to be just exploring for a nasal obstruction because he can't breathe thru his nose, but it ended up being more. Our great surgeon had extra time and did Ryan's nose repair too! Thank goodness! Now Ryan doesn't need to have that surgery this summer. So, obstructions were found and taken care of, and my handsome little man now has the CUTEST little nose!!! He's such a trooper. Only a few tears.
He's home in bed now being pampered. Doesn't he look so much older now?
Like his "hairdo"?
He wants his hair to grow long like his cousin and nephew. I hope summer comes soon because I'm sure his teacher thinks I'm a nut for not having his hair cut.















1 comment:

  1. Hey guys - hope that ya'll are on your feet quickly - as for the hair....and at the risk of showing my age...mid-stream Beatles?

    hugs - aus and co.

    ReplyDelete