Monday, July 14, 2008

FEDEX FIASCO

^%$$%#$^%$##$#$@#$^%#$^%#&^%$&^%$
I got an email from my agency in Vietnam...NO Fedex package was delivered today.....My I-600 and Acceptance letter were in there!
Last week, I sent my Fedex to Vietnam, but realized I needed to add something to the envelope. Well, It was still in Boca, to I called and asked if the shipment could be returned to me instead of going all the way to Hanoi. She said she would try....As I am tracking my package, I see it's in Alaska..OK, that didn't work, so I send a second Fedex to Hanoi with the rest of my docs....It's to be delivered tomorrow, but it's still in Jakarta ? Today I check tracking of my first envelope...IT'S BEING RETURNED TO ME!!!!! IT'S IN HANOI!!!!!! Right by my agency, where it need to be!!! $%#@$#$@#@$%#!@$@#$
It's NOT going to be a good day!!!! and how much $$$$ are they charging me for this???? probably as much as a tank of gas :(
NO, It's not going to be a good week :( Waaaaaaaa

2 comments:

  1. Oh NOOO!!! I am so sorry to hear of the mail issue, hope that gets resolved soon!
    Take a deep breath, this too shall pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry to hear about your Fed Ex chaos. Things like that make me crazy. Just to let you know, there are a lot of us out here waiting for you to put things up for sale. I would love to buy pretty things for my girls from you!!!
    Stacey and Sasha

    ReplyDelete