Saturday, April 19, 2008

HAPPY PASSOVER

Happy Passover to all our family and friends celebrating today! Our daughter Kim and her family flew in from Denver to celebrate with her husband's family and our daughter Michelle is hosting Passover dinner for her inlaws this year. I think Linda, her MIL, is bringing the dinner and Michelle's in charge of a special dessert. Tomorrow we will all get together for a BBQ at Michelle's house. We can't wait to see our children and grandbabies!! I'll be sure to take lots of pics and post them. Thanks for reminding me Viv.

3 comments:

  1. Sandy,

    Your blog is beautiful! I can't wait to read future entries. Of course, I don't know when you're going to find the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are so excited to see all your children play! Take lots of pics! I hope they have a lovely Sador!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, have a great weekend and enjoy all the family...and no thanks needed, I am selfish and just want to see pictures (especially since I did not get to see you all on this last trip)!

    ReplyDelete